2. Zip line/Canopy tour at "Arenal Paradiso" or “Sky Trek”.
3. Hanging bridges tour.
4. Baldi or Tabacon hot springs.
5. Arenal Bungee.
6. Visit Las Pumas injured big cat rescue center. See every big cat of Costa Rica in one place, then after that a float trip down the Rio Corobici to see wildlife along the river.
7. Kayaking on Lake Arenal.
8. Horseback riding (a real ride).
9. Whitewater rafting.
10. Hike in to explore the extinct volcanic caldera of Cerro Chato, right next to Arenal Volcano.
11. Arenal Volcano day hikes.
12. The Serpentarium, Butterfly Gardens and bug collections at El Castillo. Then on your way back stop to see lava flowing down the volcano.
13. Wakeboarding on Lake Arenal with professional wake board instructors from “The Fly Zone”
14. Lake Fishing with our own Capt’n Ron of Arenal Fishing Tours.
15. Boat tour on Lake Arenal.
16. Visit The Maleku Tribe of Costa Rica.
© 2018, A Crystalline Light Foundation. All rights reserved.
Jerry Forney, Designer and Webmaster. Site Concept Design by Donna Anselmo.